We hope you enjoyed our previous article where we began creating your home gym with a focus on the décor of the room. Today we’ll show you some gym accessories you’re gonna love.
We consider gym accessories to be any item you use to increase strength, maintain balance and remain flexible. These Items that are easily moved and require little to no assembly. They are crucial to your home gym – they will keep you motivated and your workouts both interesting and challenging. See what we mean…
We added Mats, Medicine Balls (varing weights), Hand Weights (dumbbells), Flexibility Bands, Ab Carver, Barbells, and Balance Ball (see below for how to determine the size that’s best for your height) and a Bosu Ball or a Stepper.
Exercise Ball for Balance
Be sure to read our article: Why Balance Exercises are Important
Before you begin using an exercise ball in your workout routine: Select your size
You can also buy parts to change your Balance Ball into a chair> But have a normal desk chair on hand. Using an exercise ball works your muscles and as any exercise, you should ease into planned periods of time to use your Balance Ball as your desk chair.
Bosu (half round) or Balance Ball
Products from Amazon.com
Spread the word - we're here for everyone!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Instagram (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)