Workout Routines and Journals
Print your choice of these 31 exercises and you have your exercise plan for the week. Record your progress on the back of each page. After several weeks check your progress and chose different exercises.
– the first two (2) pages of this guide explain the basic types of exercises you should do, and how many days per week you should do them. The next 3 pages are blank. So you would pick the type of exercise you want (moderate, vigorous or a mix) and print the journal page for that type. Then fill in what you plan to do each week so there’s no guesswork. After your plan is complete, review to be sure you are exercising all of your major muscles. List your goals at the top of each page.
- Weekly Workout Planner – each section has a 1 page explanation of how to complete your journal, followed by exercises you can print and take to the gym
- Warm-Up followed by 3 Warm-up exercise examples *do dynamic stretching here
- Core followed by 6 Core exercise examples
- Upper-Body followed by 6 Upper-Body exercise examples
- Lower-Body followed by 8 Lower-Body exercise examples
- Cool-Down followed by 3 Cool-Down *do static stretching here
- Overall – section for recording your session
- Weekly Workout Journal – print these 3 pages for the week and record your journal. It’s a great feeling to see what you’ve accomplished!
Physical Activity Guidelines – Physical Fitness Guidelines explained with a printable journal to log your progress. Be sure to visit our Information page to learn more about each type of exercise – Balance, Endurance, Flexibility and Strength.
Weekly Workout Planner – Convenient, easy-to-read, 32 page printable format with one exercise per page. Customize your plan, then print the pages for those exercises.
Weekly Workout Journal – Fill in the details of your workout for those exercises you chose in your planner.