Here are your FREE Gifts – Motivation and Fitness Guidelines – to help you Start being more active Today !!
Physical Activity Guidelines with logs you can complete as you progress so you can monitor your progress!
How To Find Your Fitness Needs
Now we’d like to show you around. Please make yourself at home! Here’s an overview of the our Website and where to find what:
- Language Options – our pages and posts can be translated into 100+ languages by clicking the Select Language widget drop-down on the upper right corner of every page….
- Home – explains a little about how we got started, some fitness tips and links to main exercise types.
- Fitness Tips – here you’ll find information to help you get the most of your workout. Learn more about mixing B.alance, E.ndurance, F.lexibility, and S.trength (think B.E.F.S. ).
- Exercises – here you’ll find lots of handy, printable exercises for all types of exercises from crawling to planks to Bosu ball. If you don’t see it, ask and we’ll add your favorites too!
- Workout Routines – here you’ll find workout routines and instructions on how to create a workout plan along with a free journal you can download.
- Articles – these are weekly ‘blog posts’ that focus on helping us stay healthy and active.
- Bookstore – a few book recommendations each month to keep learning how to care for our complex bodies.
- Under $20.00 – fitness equipment that’s under 20 dollars.
- Fitness Shop – an online store and some shopping recommendations to look and feel great. You’ll definitely need some basics – mats, good sneakers and small hand weights are a must!!
- Contact Us – let us know what’s on your mind or of you have a fitness story to share – we’d love to hear it!
Thank You for joining us and letting us share our website with you! We know your time is valuable and hope you visit us often!