Exercising and staying active is One of the Healthiest Things You Can Do and it will benefit you for years…
Buy on Amazon
tap an image below to see more exercise equipment on Amazon…
- Check with your Dr. before starting an exercise routine
- Eat something within an hour of waking to kick-start your metabolism (a half banana will do)
- Breathe correctly when exercising:
- Cardio / Endurance Exercises – take deep breaths and get into a rhythm
- Running / Endurance Exercises – breathe deeply and in rhythm.
- Weight / Strength Training – breathe out when your muscles are contracted (this is the hardest part of the exercise) and breathe in when you return to the starting position.
- Stretching / Flexibility Exercises – breathe deeply and in rhythm
- Stretch after you have completed your workout
- If you spend a lot of time sitting, be sure to stand up and move around every 30 minutes
Sitting isn’t your only option for a productive day at the office – Visit our Fitness Shopping page to get some ideas on desks that offer other options. Also be sure to read up on whether a standing desk is right for you before you purchase. If you purchase a stand up desk, be sure you have a good mat for your feet and space for your work materials – papers and mouse…
- It is important to balance your routine with exercises that work opposing muscles
After you do crunches for your abs, be sure to do lower back exercises. Same for your arms and legs – exercise the front and the back muscles – strengthening muscles together helps your balance and stability…
Visit our Contact Us page and let us know what you’d like to see. We love company – share us with your friends, family and co-workers!