Guidelines for a Guest Post Submission
Want to write a Guest Post? Fantastic! Check below for our guest post submission guidelines:
Article topic must be exercise or nutrition related information focused on office professionals. Please note that we believe diets are unhealthy, and do not publish diet-related information.
- We want to be sure to use your work, so please send potential topics to our editor using the form below before you begin writing.
- A brief bio with a headshot (if available).
- Original works written by the author only. A reblog may be considered if the original author is cited and an indication of why the work impacted you. This must be included in the published article.
- Previous work examples are encouraged, if available.
- SEO keyword’s you would like used, or we will supply the keywords.
- Photo’s you would like used, especially a 450x450px main photo, if available.
- Article should be at least 900 words.
- Spell and grammar checked work.
- Let us know if you have preference on day of the week or time of the day publication.
- We reserve the right to remove or change links associated with your submission.
We reserve the right to apply SEO basics and will use WordPress plugins as well as our best judgement.
Also note that while we want to provide a platform that shares fitness information, we reserve the right to remove links.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thank you for thinking of us, and happy writing!
Wishing you the best of health!
ps. if you wish to contact us for other reasons, please visit Contact Us – thanks!
Please complete and click submit.
Fill in the form above and send – it’s that simple.
If you do want to enter a story for review, please be sure you’ve reviewed our guidelines above and don’t forget photos (optional). Thank you!
Or, contact us via email:
Or, contact us via mail:
Professionals Health Connection
11601 Shadow Creek Pkwy 111-573
Pearland, TX 77584