Please pardon our appearance while we are under construction!
↑ tap Amazon above to see more ↑
- Studies show keeping track of what you eat is one of the best ways to manage your weight.
- This easy-to-use log book allows you to jot down the foods you eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.
- It also includes places to note calories, exercise, glasses of water, and servings of fruits and veggies.
- Compact book is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket.
- It has a removable cover band for those who don’t wish to advertise that they’re dieting.
- Ideal for quick record keeping at home, at work, or on the go.
- 192 pages for 3 months of daily entries.
- Elastic band attached to back cover keeps book closed.
- Ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- Acid-free archival paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- 4-1/4 inches wide by 5-3/4 inches high.
- Professional grade balance disc with pump
- 13 inch diameter for stability and balance
- Large massage spikes for maximum grip
- Helps improve balance, coordination, and flexibility
- Black Mountain Products offers Lifetime Warranty
- Extra-wide wheel to ensure stability
- Ergonomic angles handles help increase arm activation and shoulder stability
- Designed for forward and lateral movement
- Rugged gym quality contraction and non-slip rubber wheel tread
- Performance Grips: Precision Fit Provides Increased Control
- Balance ball workout kit with large (75 cm) exercise ball
- Exercises abs, back, gluts, hips, arms, and other muscles
- DVD workouts designed by fitness expert Tanja Djelevic
- Comes with DVD, air pump, and a high-quality, anti-burst Balance Ball
- Also available in small (55 cm) and medium (65 cm) balls
- Note: for optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation
With the hectic pace of the modern world, it’s hard to plan, track, and execute household meals. Keep it simple…: if you schedule the food you eat, you’ll always know what’s for dinner.
- FitDeck Nutrition Cards will transform your eating, snacking, and drinking habits
- Learn how to incorporate Portion Control, Meal Balance, and Hydration into your daily life
- 23 Cards provide nutrition, education, and shopping information
- Pair with FitPlate and FitCup for a complete solution
More than 50 muscles make up the structure of the human face, and to a large degree, these muscles determine facial appearance. The muscles of the face can be exercised and toned just like skeletal muscles.