Protein Supplements to Become the Preference of a Healthy Lifestyle
Protein Supplements are becoming the preference of a healthy lifestyle. And plant-based protein supplements are a great way to ensure proper nutrition. In this world of hectic schedules and busy lifestyles, physical fitness has become a challenging task. Additionally, maintaining a proper diet with the proper amount of protein and other nutrients is not easy at all. However, following a diet with high protein and low carbohydrate is all that people do to maintain as much as they can.
Protein plays an essential role to build muscles, restore and repair tissues, and produce enzymes and hormones. You also need to have a variety of plant-based proteins to get the essential amino acids. Yet, plant-based proteins, including protein powders, are getting highly adopted, because they are lower in calories and fats than animal-based proteins.
Best Source of Protein – Plants
Plants are one of the best sources of protein. Also, plant-based proteins can balance your diet and bodies very well. Whether you need to lose weight, improve your fitness, or just follow a healthy diet plan, plant-based proteins are the best to switch to. Moreover, plant-based protein supplements carry more benefits over other forms of protein supplements. Here are some of them:
- Allergy-free: The gluten-free and hypoallergenic plant-based protein supplements are better over animal-based protein supplements, as most people suffer from allergies such as gas or bloating while using animal-based protein supplements. Moreover, plant-based protein powder can be a preference and best choice for major allergy concerns.
- Full of fiber: Fiber is important for our body to feel content. Plants contain large amounts of fiber that improves digestion as well as make us feel full. Therefore, supporting our diet and keeping us naturally full and regular. Additionally, fiber rewards good health to the heart.
- Boosts metabolism: Protein is important to increase the metabolism of the body. As the plant-based protein supplement contains fiber, it takes longer to digest the plant protein. Therefore, making you feel content for longer times with increased metabolism.
- Provides other nutrients: Plant-based protein powder offers antioxidants and adds up other vitamins and minerals in your diet. Therefore, those who are unable to maintain a properly nutritious diet can switch to the benefits of plant-based protein supplements.
- Importance of fats: Our body requires some saturated fats to absorb certain vitamins and complete important functions. Plant-based protein supplements fulfill the need for such fats. These saturated fats are harmless and can be useful for weight loss, therefore no need to be afraid.
Plant-based protein supplements are easily absorbed by the body
Other than vitamins and minerals they are a great source of iron as well. The variety of advantages provided by plant-based supplements has led to an increase in the demand for it. With this various food manufacturers have initiated to increase the range of plant-based proteins. Recently, Ingredion has enlarged its variety of plant-based solutions with its first protein isolate. Roquette will be launching plant-based proteins from peas and fava beans.
Ingredion to introduce new plant-based protein isolate
A new solution has been launched by Ingredion, a plant-based ingredient provider. The company has recently enlarged its range of plant-based ingredient solutions with the launch of protein isolate. This product is derived from peas and it’s 80% protein. This ingredient is a solution that ensures that manufacturers claims of “high in protein” is accurate.
Furthermore, Severine Bensa, the regional growth platform leader in marketing, specified that the demand for plant-based products is increasing. People are being influenced to reduce their consumption of meat due to health concerns. Bensa added, that with customers looking for non-animal sources of protein, manufacturers are also looking to increase their food items with plant-based sources of protein. With protein isolate, the manufacturers can now create high protein products to meet the needs of their customers.
Roquette enlarges its range with new plant-based proteins
Following the same trend, another plant-based ingredient manufacturing company Roquette has announced to launch two new plant-based textured proteins to meet the growing demands of the customers. The range of newly launched plant-based protein will follow one from peas and other from fava beans. Other than peas, the fava beans are the best source of protein, and it is gluten and GMO-free. Besides, fava beans follow an environmentally friendly culture. Furthermore, with the product named NUTRALYS® TP-C and NUTRALYS® TF-C the company aims to support food manufacturers with their high-added-value solutions.
Protein Supplements – Advantages offered by plant-based supplements
Grabbing a protein bar or switching your whole diet to plant-based protein supplements, will help to grow healthier. The advantages offered by plant-based proteins have outgrown its adoption amongst the people. A report published by Allied Market Research, reveals that the global plant-based protein supplement market is expected to portray a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7% from 2019 to 2026.
The rise in awareness among people for health and fitness and an increase in the vegan population have boosted the growth of the market. On the other hand, the increase in obesity rates as well has fueled the growth of the market. Let plant-based protein supplements help you to accomplish your goals of having a perfect body and fine diet. Grab some good sources of plant proteins and enjoy the healthier side of a tasty diet!
Akshita Pacholi has earned a master’s degree in English Literature and is presently working as a content writer with Allied Market Research.
Akshita loves reading, writing short stories, poems, and blogs. She is a selective sports’ admirer and is an avid continuous learner.