Limm Loop Resistance Band Workout
Purchase Limm Resistance Loop Bands and you’ll also receive an instruction sheet that reads: Congratulations! You have acquired a high quality color-coded set of loop resistance bands made of 100% natural Latex, ensuring comfort and durability. The Limm Resistance Loop Bands are portable and versatile. When used properly, they provide a positive and negative force on your muscles. For a great workout, try a loop resistance band workout during your next exercise routine.
Visit Resistance Loop Band Exercises for a loop band workout…
And you should be congratulated for your purchase. Limm bands are a great way to get into shape. And with the holidays coming, they make great gifts that say “I care about you and want you to be healthy”.
So lets start with answering a few questions, then we’ll show you a Loop Resistance Band Workout and provide you with an opportunity to buy the Limm bands to see for yourself. Before you start using your new bands, please read the recommendations and warnings carefully. Also be sure to check with your Doctor before starting an exercise routine. You can also visit Limm’s website for additional products that Limm provides.
What are Resistance Loop Bands?
The Limm Resistance Loop Bands are 100% natural latex bands that form a loop. If the bands were not in a loop, each band would be 23 inches in length (before being stretched). The set contains 5 varying-resistance bands.
What Do Resistance Loop Bands Do?
According to Dr. Mercola of https://fitness.mercola.com Resistance bands:
- Allow you to perform strength-training exercises without weights.
- You can get a full-body workout, add variety and intensity to your strength-training exercises using resistance bands.
- Are inexpensive, easy to store and perfect for exercising while traveling.
Why Use Resistance Bands?
Livehealthy.Chron.com says this about the Benefits of Resistance Bands:
Resistance bands are a very versatile piece of exercise equipment — they can be used to work nearly every muscle in your body. … Because resistance bands do not rely on gravity for resistance, you can use them to perform a larger variety of exercises than free weights.
And Livestrong.com says this about the bands:
Although cardio provides the fastest way to burn calories, strengthening your muscles is essential for weight loss because lean muscle mass boosts your metabolism and burns more fat. Resistance training also helps you lose fat alone, rather than muscle.
So you see, adding resistance bands to your workout will increase the effectiveness of your workout without adding more time or heavy weights. And since the Limm set of bands offers you 5 different resistance levels, you can choose a level that’s right for you while working up to a higher resistance level.
About the Bands
The Limm set includes one (1) of each level:
|Yellow||X-Light||Rehab, senior training.|
|Blue||Medium||Average fitness level.|
|Red||Heavy||Average fitness level.|
|Black||X-Heavy||Fit and active.|
Storage and Care of Bands
- Store the loop bands away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures (not too hot or too cold).
- To clean the bands, wipe them with a damp cloth.
- Avoid exposing the band to rough or abrasive surfaces.
- If the loop bands become sticky, clean with water, dry flat and then dust with talcum powder, baby powder or corn starch.
We highly recommend you access the complete material at *www.limmgroup.com
How to Perform Resistance Band Exercises
- Complete 1 – 3 sets of 8 – 12 repetitions of each selected exercise. Take short breaks of 10 seconds between each exercise set and a long break of 60 seconds between different exercises.
- Always do general warm-up activities before performing Limm Loop Band exercises. If you don’t have a favorite warm-up routine, walk in place and swinging your arms for at least 1 minute as an easy way to warm-up.
- For each exercise, choose a band that has enough resistance to allow you to do 8 to 12 complete repetitions with mild fatigue on the last set. If you cannot do an exercise, choose a lower level resistance. If you are not feeling the resistance, then choose a higher level resistance.
- Perform all exercises in a slow and controlled way.
- When performing an exercise, it’s important to extend the band out and bring it back in slowly, keeping the tension.
- Perform each exercise through a full range of motion.
- Perform an equal number of exercise repetitions with each leg/arm to avoid imbalances in the development of a muscle group.
- Include proper cool-down activities with your resistance training. The recovery phase is a vital part of your exercise routine. One way to do this is to stretch without a band. This will relax your muscles after your workout.
Keep These Points in Mind While Exercising
- It’s important to keep good form, posture and control while performing these exercises.
- Keep your abdominal muscles tight while exercising.
- Slow and controlled motions will help you isolate the muscles you are working.
- Breathe normally while you move through the exercises. Exhale during the most difficult phase of the exercise and inhale during the easiest.
- If you start to lose your posture, stop and re-position yourself.
- Always keep in mind: form is key to a successful workout.
The progressive resistance system makes it easy to measure progress in achieving fitness or therapy goals. Start with a Limm Resistance Loop Band of comfortable resistance. As you use the band, your muscle strength and endurance improves and you will feel the exercises become easier to do. When you are ready for a more challenging workout, simply move to a higher resistance level band (i.e. shift from yellow to green or blue to red). This increases the intensity of the exercise.
Visit Resistance Loop Band Exercises for a loop band workout!
Core exercises are an important part of a well—rounded fitness program. They train the muscles in your pelvis, lower back, hips and abdomen to work in harmony, improving your balance and stability.
- Lay flat on your back and place the Limm Loop Band around your lower legs.
- Rest your arms next to your side with your palms facing down. Fully extend your legs.
- Lift your legs off the ground about 7 inches.
- Raise your right leg higher than the left one, and in sequence lower the right leg and raise the left leg.
- Going back and forth, always keeping your legs extended, repeat this sequence 8 to 12 times, according to your level.
Visit Resistance Loop Band Exercises for a loop band workout!Upper
Upper Body Exercises
Resistance Bands are highly effective in developing and maintaining upper body strength. Strengthening your upper body, especially the shoulders and back, will give you the posture to fight avoidable injuries and help you maintain your form during lengthy, grueling workouts.
- Sit on a chair or bench.
- Grab the Limm Loop Band with your right hand and bend your right elbow over your head.
- Reaching behind your back, grab the other end of the band. The band will be behind your neck.
- With your left arm fixed, pull your right arm (bent over your head) straight up, towards the ceiling.
- Repeat it 6 to 12 times, according to your level, then switch arms.
Lower Body Exercises
Your largest muscles are located in your lower body and they act as the base of your support as you walk, run and jump. Resistance Loop Bands can help you build strong muscles in your legs without causing wear and tear on your joints. These muscles are essential for movements you perform in everyday activities or sports.
Standing Hip Abduction
Standing Hip Abduction
- Place the Limm Loop Bands around your ankles.
- Find a chair or a table to lean against.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and keep your abdominal muscles tight.
- Keep all of your weight on your supporting leg and raise your exercising leg straight out to the side.
- Slowly return the leg. Try not to lower it all the way down.
- Repeat it 5 to 12 times, according to your level, and then switch legs.
Limm’s Products Here Now…
Limm products you may like. Not all products are available in all countries, but please feel free to visit www.limmgroup.com for all their product offerings.
Thanks to Limm for the Resistance Band information and exercises. As we mentioned bove, we highly recommend you access the complete material at *www.limmgroup.com. Note that this product contains Natural Rubber Latex, which may cause an allergic reaction, so please – do not use this product if you are allergic to latex.
Wishing you the best of health – enjoy your next workout!