Our First Birthday
On Friday, we’ll be celebrating our first year and we just couldn’t be happier!
Happy Birthday to us!
If this is your first visit and you aren’t familiar with our website and what we do, we are very happy you are visiting us now. Please let us show you around – see our open house below. We’re good for you so the more you visit, the happier you’ll be (of course you have to try some of our exercises!) and we sincerely hope you visit us often.
So, as we reflect on our journey during the past year, we have met many wonderful people, we’ve learned how important staying fit really is, and we want to share that with everyone! We are devoted to helping people stay active because it’s critical to our well-being. That is our mission.
Our thanks to our readers for the following:
Posts – our first post was on 6/30/16 and now have 53 (weekly) plus
6 Posts in research. We share on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ .
Pages – 50 pages of content where we share information, exercises, motivation, and fitness supplies and equipment – this includes 4 pages in research and development.
People – we follow and admire 200 very creative bloggers, 172 absolutely awesome people follow us (many thanks for your requests!!) and our pages and posts have had 3,303 views. Phew – people Are Exercising!! *Happy Dance!* And they are from 9 different countries!
Products – a huge thank you to all of our happy customers and Amazon! As you know we affiliate with Amazon because they are the best place to shop for fitness supplies – great selections, buying options (new or used), customer reviews (we even reviewed our Ab Carver Proand jump rope!), shipping options, including PRIME, and wonderful customer service – what more can we say?
But wait! We aren’t stopping there! We are always striving to improve by learning what motivates you, what you like and don’t like so much, basically what makes you want to get up and get active – that’s what we want to focus on.
But, we do know what motivates us and we will look to bring you:
- more pictures
- more 30-minute workout routines
- exercises for seniors in larger fonts (use them for yourself and share these with your elders)
- a monthly newsletter
- suggestions from you, our readers
- more featured products available in more countries
Welcome to our Open House!!!
Let us show you around – please make yourself comfortable. Here’s an overview of the Professionals Health Connection Website:
- Language Options – Our pages and posts can be translated into 100+ languages by clicking the Select Language widget drop-down on the upper right corner of every page….
- Home – explains a little about how we got started, some fitness tips and links to main exercise types.
- Fitness Tips – here you’ll find information to help you get the most of your workout. Learn more about mixing Balance, Endurance, Flexibility, and Strength (think BEFS ).
- Exercises – here you’ll find lots of handy, printable exercises for all types of exercises from crawling to planks to Bosu ball. If you don’t see it, ask and we’ll add your favorites too!
- Workout Routines – here you’ll find workout routines and instructions on how to create a workout plan along with a free journal you can download.
- Articles – these are weekly ‘blog posts’ that focus on helping us stay healthy and active.
- Monthly Reading – a few book recommendations each month so we keep learning.
- Under $20.00 – fitness equipment that’s under 20 dollars.
- Shop Us – an online store and some shopping recommendations to look great and feel great.
- Contact Us – let us know what’s on your mind or of you have a fitness story to share – we’d love to hear it!
Thank You for visiting us and letting us share our celebration with you! We know your time is valuable and really appreciate you celebrating with us!
Wishing you the Very Best of Health!
Are you looking for a fitness tracker?
If so, we’d love you to shop with us! Check out Amazon’s best seller!
Tap the image to for reviews and purchase information…